In this article, we will guide you through the process of linking your bank account to your wallet, enabling you to withdraw fiat with ease:
1.Log into your CI Wallet.
2. Once logged in Navigate to the “Current Account” section.
3. Click on “Add Beneficiary”.
4. Enter Bank Account Details: A form will appear, asking you to enter your bank account details, the required details include the account holder's name, account number, IBAN, SWIFT code, document (PDF format), and the bank's name and address.
5. After entering the required bank account details, click on "Add".
6. Once you have saved your bank account details, navigate to the "Withdraw" section.
7. Within the withdraw section, you will find options to select the currency and specify the amount you wish to withdraw. Choose the fiat currency you desire to withdraw, such as USD, EUR, or TRY and enter the IBAN number.
8. After entering the required details click on “Submit”.
To Add Beneficiary: Click here
To request a Withdrawal to your Bank Account Click here
NB: It may take a few business days for the funds to reflect in your account.