CIEX will support the Ethereum (ETH) network’s Shapella upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network’s Shapella upgrade will take place at epoch 194,048, or approximately at 2023–04–12 22:27 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals for ETH, OP, ARB and ERC-20 tokens via the Ethereum (ETH), Optimism (OP) and Arbitrum (ARB) networks will be suspended approximately starting from 2023–04–12 22:20 (UTC), where applicable.
- Following the Shapella upgrade, CIEX will be increasing the minimum unlock count of deposits into Ethereum (ETH) network from the current 12 blocks to 64 blocks.
- The trading of ETH, OP, ARB and ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will take place at epoch 194,048. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- CIEX will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH, OP, ARB and ERC-20 tokens in their CIEX accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for impacted tokens on the Ethereum (ETH), Optimism (OP) and Arbitrum (ARB) networks once we deem the upgraded Ethereum (ETH) network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to this link:
Thanks for your support!
The Centurion Invest Team
Digital asset prices are subject to high market risk and price volatility. The value of your investment may go down or up, and you may not get back the amount invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions and CIEX is not liable for any losses you may incur. Past performance is not a reliable predictor of future performance. You should only invest in products you are familiar with and where you understand the risks. You should carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, investment objectives and risk tolerance and consult an independent financial adviser prior to making any investment. This material should not be construed as financial advice.
👋🏻Connect with Us: